Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Prevention Professionals
- Remove Non-Profits & Faith-Based Organizations
- Remove Fact Sheet
- Remove Guidelines or Manual
- Remove People with Alcohol Use or Abuse Problems as Population Group
- Remove Military & Veterans as Population Group
- Remove Suicide Prevention
- Remove Behavioral Therapy
- Remove Health Promotion
Main page content
Published: January 2021
The EAP Prescription Drug Toolkit and Fact Sheets provide guidance related to counseling, referrals, and follow-up services (e.g., alternatives to prescription drugs, workplace drug misuse and relapse prevention, dangers of combined drug use, screenings, and evaluations before returning to work).
Published: November 2015
This manual assists clinicians with implementing technology-assisted care. It highlights the importance of using technology-based assessments and interventions in behavioral health treatment services. The manual also discusses how technology reduces barriers to accessing care.