Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Program Planners, Administrators, & Project Managers
- Remove Guidelines or Manual
- Remove Substance Abuse
- Remove English
- Remove Children as Population Group
- Remove Children of Parents with Alcohol Use or Abuse Problems
- Remove People with Alcohol Use or Abuse Problems as Population Group
- Remove Practitioner/Professional
Main page content
Guidance to States and School Systems on Addressing Mental Health and Substance Use Issues in Schools
Published: July 2019
This Joint SAMHSA-CMS informational Bulletin provides guidance to states and school systems about addressing mental health and substance use issues in schools. It provides examples of approaches for services in schools and describes some Medicaid authorities that states may use to cover services.
Published: November 2015
This manual assists clinicians with implementing technology-assisted care. It highlights the importance of using technology-based assessments and interventions in behavioral health treatment services. The manual also discusses how technology reduces barriers to accessing care.