Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Program Planners, Administrators, & Project Managers
- Remove Guidelines or Manual
- Remove Children of Parents with Alcohol Use or Abuse Problems
- Remove Health Care Workers
- Remove People with Developmental Disabilities
- Remove People with Physical Disabilities
- Remove Practitioner/Professional
- Remove Treatment
- Remove Patient Assessment
Main page content
Published: October 2019
This guide supports health care providers, systems, and communities to address first-episode psychosis and co-occurring substance use disorders. It describes relevant research, examines emerging and best practices, identifies knowledge gaps and implementation challenges, and offers resources.
Published: July 2012
This manual offers treatment and service providers guidelines on caring for people living with substance use disorder conditions who also have physical disabilities or cognitive disabilities. It discusses screening, treatment planning, and counseling, and linkages with other treatment and service providers.