Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Adolescents as Audience
- Remove People with Substance Use or Abuse Problems as Audience
- Remove People with Alcohol Use or Abuse Problems as Audience
- Remove People with Substance Use or Abuse Problems as Population Group
- Remove Children of Parents with Alcohol Use or Abuse Problems
- Remove Substance Abuse
- Remove 12 Step Programs
- Remove Cognitive Therapy
- Remove Education
- Remove Outpatient Treatment
Main page content
Anger Management for Substance Abuse and Mental Health Clients: A Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy Manual
Published: October 2019
This updated manual contains a 12-week cognitive–behavioral anger management group treatment model. The content includes specific instructions and suggested remarks for group leaders, and exercises for group members. This model will work in a variety of clinical settings, and with diverse audiences.
Published: September 2012
This brochure provides information about alcohol and susbtance misuse to children whose parents or friends' parents might have substance use disorder issues. It advises children to take care of themselves by communicating about the issues and joining support groups, such as Alateen.
Published: January 2011
Responde a las preguntas que los niños y adolescentes puedan tener acerca del abuso de sustancias por parte de sus padres. Motiva la comunicación, autocuidado y decisiones saludables para los niños en familias afectadas. Sugiere la participación en programas para jóvenes y grupos de autoayuda, como Alateen.