Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Professional Care Providers
- Remove Program Planners, Administrators, & Project Managers
- Remove Disaster Response Workers as Audience
- Remove English
- Remove Training & Continuing Education
- Remove Disaster Preparedness & Recovery
- Remove Substance Abuse
- Remove Practitioner/Professional
- Remove Evidence-Based Practices KITs
- Remove Technical Assistance Publications (TAPs)
Main page content
Published: March 2021
This Technical Assistance Publication (TAP), updated in 2021, provides guidance for behavioral health service and substance use disorder treatment programs wanting to develop or update a comprehensive, scalable, and flexible disaster plan. It addresses planning needs specific to programs that offer prevention services, outpatient or residential treatment, medically supervised withdrawal, and pharmacotherapy.
Published: February 2011
This kit equips treatment teams at mental health agencies with guidance on incorporating the latest scientific evidence with patient input to help them make decisions about medication management. It includes seven booklets that cover the process of starting through program evaluation.
Published: March 2010
This toolkit offers evidence-based practices to help public officials develop family psychoeducation mental health programs. The programs create a partnership between consumers, families, practitioners, and supporters. The kit includes a brochure (English, Spanish), nine booklets, a PowerPoint presentation, and a introductory video.