Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Program Planners, Administrators, & Project Managers
- Remove Professional Care Providers
- Remove Parents & Caregivers
- Remove Evidence-Based Practices
- Remove Program Evaluation
- Remove Prejudice & Discrimination
- Remove Mental Health
- Remove Substance Abuse
- Remove Evidence-Based Practices KITs
- Remove Treatment
- Remove Motivational Interventions
- Remove Self-Direction
- Remove Primary Care
Main page content
Published: July 2010
This toolkit outlines the essential components for supportive housing services and programs for people living with mental illness disorders. It discusses how to develop and integrate evidence-based programs in mental health systems. The toolkit includes eight booklets on program development.
Published: February 2010
This kit provides practice principles for supported employment, an approach to vocational rehabilitation for people living with serious mental illness. The kit promotes the belief that everyone living with serious mental illness is capable of working competitively in the community.
Published: October 2008
This toolkit offers tools to implement the evidence-based practice of Assertive Community Treatment (ACT). ACT offers customized, community-based services for people living with mental illness. The toolkit includes a brochure (English, Spanish), a PowerPoint presentation, and an introductory video.