Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Professional Care Providers
- Remove Program Planners, Administrators, & Project Managers
- Remove Public Health Professionals
- Remove English
- Remove People with Mental Health Problems as Population Group
- Remove Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender
- Remove Planning
- Remove Training & Continuing Education
- Remove Assertive Community Treatment
- Remove Education
Main page content
Published: September 2019
This brochure provides an overview of the Sequential Intercept Model (SIM). The SIM is a strategic planning tool that helps communities better understand the gaps and resources they have in helping those with mental illness or substance use disorders who are in the criminal justice system.
Published: March 2010
This toolkit offers evidence-based practices to help public officials develop family psychoeducation mental health programs. The programs create a partnership between consumers, families, practitioners, and supporters. The kit includes a brochure (English, Spanish), nine booklets, a PowerPoint presentation, and a introductory video.
Published: October 2008
This toolkit offers tools to implement the evidence-based practice of Assertive Community Treatment (ACT). ACT offers customized, community-based services for people living with mental illness. The toolkit includes a brochure (English, Spanish), a PowerPoint presentation, and an introductory video.