Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Professional Care Providers
- Remove Public Health Professionals
- Remove People with Alcohol Use or Abuse Problems as Population Group
- Remove People with Mental Health Problems as Population Group
- Remove Planning
- Remove Treatment Models
- Remove Recovery
- Remove Mental Health Screening
Main page content
Published: June 2021
This guide reviews ways that telehealth modalities can be used to provide treatment for serious mental illness and substance use disorders among adults, distills the research into recommendations for practice, and provides examples of how these recommendations can be implemented.
Published: January 2021
This Advisory is based on TIP 27, Comprehensive Case Management for Substance Abuse Treatment. It surveys the underlying principles and models of case management, discusses reasons substance use disorder (SUD) treatment providers might consider implementing or expanding the use of case management, and lists some case management-related resources and tools.