Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Mental Illness
- Remove Co-Occurring Disorders
- Remove Training & Continuing Education
- Remove Program Evaluation
- Remove Mental Health Transformation
- Remove Prejudice & Discrimination
- Remove Evidence-Based Practices KITs
- Remove Supported Employment
- Remove Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Remove Family Treatment Approach
- Remove Integrated Care
- Remove Peer Support
Main page content
Published: March 2010
This toolkit offers evidence-based practices to help public officials develop family psychoeducation mental health programs. The programs create a partnership between consumers, families, practitioners, and supporters. The kit includes a brochure (English, Spanish), nine booklets, a PowerPoint presentation, and a introductory video.
Published: February 2010
This kit provides practice principles for supported employment, an approach to vocational rehabilitation for people living with serious mental illness. The kit promotes the belief that everyone living with serious mental illness is capable of working competitively in the community.
Published: October 2008
This toolkit offers tools to implement the evidence-based practice of Assertive Community Treatment (ACT). ACT offers customized, community-based services for people living with mental illness. The toolkit includes a brochure (English, Spanish), a PowerPoint presentation, and an introductory video.