Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove People with Substance Use or Abuse Problems as Population Group
- Remove People with Mental Health Problems as Population Group
- Remove Children as Population Group
- Remove People with Alcohol Use or Abuse Problems as Population Group
- Remove Foster Care Children
- Remove Practice Guidelines
- Remove Planning
- Remove Prevention
- Remove Referral to Treatment
- Remove Mental Health Screening
Main page content
Published: May 2021
These prevention core competencies and accompanying knowledge, skills, and abilities offer professional direction to the prevention field, affecting staff development and career ladders and pipelines, and providing guidance for training programs and service delivery qualification.
Published: September 2019
This brochure provides an overview of the Sequential Intercept Model (SIM). The SIM is a strategic planning tool that helps communities better understand the gaps and resources they have in helping those with mental illness or substance use disorders who are in the criminal justice system.
Published: December 2016
This fact sheet, developed for American Indian and Alaska Native audiences and organizations serving Indian Country, provides an overview of the Gathering of Native Americans (GONA) curriculum. For Alaska Native villages, this curriculum is called a Gathering of Alaska Natives (GOAN).