Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove People in the Criminal Justice System
- Remove Mature Adults as Population Group
- Remove Criminal Justice
- Remove TIP Series - Quick Guides
- Remove TIP Series - Treatment Improvement Protocols (TIPS)
- Remove Screening Tool
- Remove Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Remove Crisis Services
Main page content
Published: June 2019
This action brief provides rural communities recommended strategies for adapting promising or proven interventions to better support crisis response and pre-arrest diversion in their communities. It is the first of three briefs developed from the SAMHSA Pre-Arrest Diversion Expert Panel.
Published: September 2013
This manual offers guidelines to help counselors and administrators deliver substance use disorder treatment in criminal justice settings. It discusses aspects in providing substance use disorder treatment to people within the criminal justice system, including screening and assessment, and triage and placement in treatment services.