Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove People with Alcohol Use or Abuse Problems as Population Group
- Remove People with Substance Use or Abuse Problems as Population Group
- Remove Evidence-Based Practices
- Remove Treatment Facility Characteristics
- Remove Practitioner/Professional
- Remove Family Treatment Approach
- Remove Outpatient Treatment
Main page content
Published: August 2018
This quick guide contains an overview of the challenges associated with tobacco cessation and the benefits of being tobacco-free for individuals as well as those of a smoke-free workplace. It also includes tips that substance use disorder treatment settings can use to implement their own tobacco cessation programs.
Published: April 2018
This fact sheet serves as a guide for individuals seeking behavioral health treatment. It provides three necessary steps to complete prior to utilizing a treatment center and the five signs of a quality treatment center, which include a review of the accreditation, medication, evidence-based practices, position on the role of families, and support networks.