Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Grant Seekers & Grantees
- Remove Researchers
- Remove HHS Staff
- Remove English
- Remove Black or African American
- Remove Children of Parents with Alcohol Use or Abuse Problems
- Remove Children of Parents with Substance Use or Abuse Problems
- Remove People with Co-Occurring Disorders
Main page content
Published: April 2020
This issue brief presents recent data on prevalence of opioid misuse and death rates in the Black/AA population; contextual factors & challenges to prevention & treatment; innovative outreach & engagement strategies to connect people to evidence-based treatment; and the importance of community voice.
Published: April 2018
This 2016 report provides an overview of data from the Comprehensive Community Mental Health Services for Children with Serious Emotional Disturbances program. It presents findings that indicate that systems of care provide services and promote positive outcomes for underserved children and youth within the mental health system.