Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Program Planners, Administrators, & Project Managers
- Remove Public Health Professionals
- Remove People with Mental Health Problems as Audience
- Remove Program Evaluation
- Remove Technology Implementation
- Remove Assertive Community Treatment
- Remove Motivational Interventions
- Remove Self-Direction
- Remove Patient Assessment
Main page content
Published: March 2015
This manual provides guidelines for the operation of opioid treatment programs. It covers patient assessment, treatment planning, and recovery care. The manual also offers guidance for medication-assisted treatment for methadone and buprenorphine, and overdose and relapse prevention.
Published: July 2010
This toolkit outlines the essential components for supportive housing services and programs for people living with mental illness disorders. It discusses how to develop and integrate evidence-based programs in mental health systems. The toolkit includes eight booklets on program development.
Published: March 2010
This toolkit offers evidence-based practices to help public officials develop family psychoeducation mental health programs. The programs create a partnership between consumers, families, practitioners, and supporters. The kit includes a brochure (English, Spanish), nine booklets, a PowerPoint presentation, and a introductory video.