Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Advisory
- Remove People with Alcohol Use or Abuse Problems as Population Group
- Remove People with Co-Occurring Disorders
- Remove Females
- Remove Mature Adults as Population Group
- Remove People with Developmental Disabilities
- Remove People with Physical Disabilities
- Remove Young Adults as Population Group
- Remove Substance Abuse
- Remove Treatment
- Remove Diagnostic Evaluation
Main page content
Published: March 2021
This Advisory is based on TIP 60, Using Technology-Based Therapeutic Tools in Behavioral Health Services. It provides information on synchronous and asynchronous telehealth technologies for behavioral health treatment. Factors such as technology access and implementation are addressed.
Published: January 2021
This Advisory is based on TIP 27, Comprehensive Case Management for Substance Abuse Treatment. It surveys the underlying principles and models of case management, discusses reasons substance use disorder (SUD) treatment providers might consider implementing or expanding the use of case management, and lists some case management-related resources and tools.
Published: July 2010
This advisory defines protracted withdrawal and identifies specific withdrawal symptoms associated with alcohol, opioids, methamphetamine, cocaine, marijuana, and benzodiazepines. The advisory also explains how protracted withdrawal differs from acute withdrawal, and gives tips to help clients manage it in recovery.