Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove People in the Criminal Justice System
- Remove Older Adults as Population Group
- Remove Adolescents as Population Group
- Remove People with Mental Health Problems as Population Group
- Remove Criminal Justice
- Remove Counseling
- Remove Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Remove Mental Health Promotion
Main page content
Published: September 2013
This manual offers guidelines to help counselors and administrators deliver substance use disorder treatment in criminal justice settings. It discusses aspects in providing substance use disorder treatment to people within the criminal justice system, including screening and assessment, and triage and placement in treatment services.
Published: January 2004
This manual guides disaster response workers in assisting survivors of mass violence and terrorism and their families. It discusses basic counseling skills, when to refer to mental health services, populations with special needs, and stress prevention and management for workers.