Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Professional Care Providers
- Remove Prevention Professionals
- Remove Guidelines or Manual
- Remove Alcoholism
- Remove Gender-Based Issues
- Remove Serious Psychological Distress
- Remove TIP Series - Treatment Improvement Protocols (TIPS)
- Remove TIP Series - Knowledge Application Program (KAP) Keys
Main page content
Published: November 2015
This manual assists clinicians with implementing technology-assisted care. It highlights the importance of using technology-based assessments and interventions in behavioral health treatment services. The manual also discusses how technology reduces barriers to accessing care.
Published: May 2013
This manual provides clinical practice guidelines for using medications in the medication-assisted treatment of alcohol use disorder. It offers guidance on prescribing acamprosate, disulfiram, oral naltrexone, and extended-release injectable naltrexone. The manual also discusses patient management. Access the literature review.