Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Professional Care Providers
- Remove Non-Profits & Faith-Based Organizations
- Remove Substance Abuse
- Remove English
- Remove People with Substance Use or Abuse Problems as Population Group
- Remove Cultural Competence
- Remove External Communication & Cooperation
- Remove Health Disparities
- Remove Technology Implementation
Main page content
Published: September 2019
This brochure provides an overview of the Sequential Intercept Model (SIM). The SIM is a strategic planning tool that helps communities better understand the gaps and resources they have in helping those with mental illness or substance use disorders who are in the criminal justice system.
Published: November 2016
This guide explores barriers to accessing substance use disorder and mental health treatment services in rural communities, and the benefits of telehealth for these communities. It assists practitioners with implementing telehealth technologies as a means to increase access to services.
Published: November 2015
This manual assists clinicians with implementing technology-assisted care. It highlights the importance of using technology-based assessments and interventions in behavioral health treatment services. The manual also discusses how technology reduces barriers to accessing care.