Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Family & Advocates
- Remove People with Substance Use or Abuse Problems as Audience
- Remove Professional Care Providers
- Remove Public Health Professionals
- Remove Treatment Improvement
- Remove TIP Series - Treatment Improvement Protocols (TIPS)
- Remove Buprenorphine
- Remove Heroin
- Remove Treatment
Main page content
Published: August 2021
The Executive Summary of this Treatment Improvement Protocol provides an overview on the use of the three Food and Drug Administration-approved medications used to treat opioid use disorder—methadone, naltrexone, and buprenorphine—and the other strategies and services needed to support recovery.
Published: July 2021
This Treatment Improvement Protocol (TIP) reviews the use of the three Food and Drug Administration (FDA)-approved medications used to treat OUD—methadone, naltrexone, and buprenorphine—and the other strategies and services needed to support recovery for people with OUD. This is a revision.