Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove At-Risk
- Remove People with Alcohol Use or Abuse Problems as Population Group
- Remove People with Substance Use or Abuse Problems as Population Group
- Remove Training & Continuing Education
- Remove Mental Health
- Remove Mental Health Promotion
- Remove Suicide Prevention
- Remove Treatment
Main page content
Published: June 2012
This toolkit assists high schools and school districts in designing and implementing strategies to prevent suicide and promote behavioral health. The toolkit includes tools to implement a multifaceted suicide prevention program that responds to the needs and cultures of students. Access the high school kit promotional flyer.
Published: September 2011
This brochure describes doctoral and postdoctoral fellowships. The fellowships are available to people with ethnic minority backgrounds who wish to support and improve services for people living with mental illness, substance use disorders, or both who are from underserved minority populations.