Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Adolescents as Audience
- Remove Children as Audience
- Remove People in Recovery as Audience
- Remove Program Planners, Administrators, & Project Managers
- Remove Brochure
- Remove Children of Parents with Alcohol Use or Abuse Problems
- Remove People with Mental Health Problems as Population Group
- Remove Underserved
Main page content
Published: September 2012
This brochure provides information about alcohol and substance misuse to children whose parents or friends' parents might have substance use disorder issues. It advises children to take care of themselves by communicating about the issues and joining support groups, such as Alateen.
Published: January 2011
Responde a las preguntas que los niños y adolescentes puedan tener acerca del abuso de sustancias por parte de sus padres. Motiva la comunicación, autocuidado y decisiones saludables para los niños en familias afectadas. Sugiere la participación en programas para jóvenes y grupos de autoayuda, como Alateen.
Published: September 2011
This brochure describes doctoral and postdoctoral fellowships. The fellowships are available to people with ethnic minority backgrounds who wish to support and improve services for people living with mental illness, substance use disorders, or both who are from underserved minority populations.