Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Program Planners, Administrators, & Project Managers
- Remove Adolescents as Audience
- Remove Advisory
- Remove Brochure
- Remove People with Mental Health Problems as Population Group
- Remove Children of Parents with Alcohol Use or Abuse Problems
- Remove Older Adults as Population Group
- Remove Underserved
- Remove Practitioner/Professional
Main page content
Published: March 2021
This Advisory is based on TIP 55, Behavioral Health Services for People Who Are Homeless. It addresses the fundamentals of how providers and administrators can employ approaches to address the complex challenges of providing integrated treatment services to clients experiencing homelessness.
Published: January 2011
Responde a las preguntas que los niños y adolescentes puedan tener acerca del abuso de sustancias por parte de sus padres. Motiva la comunicación, autocuidado y decisiones saludables para los niños en familias afectadas. Sugiere la participación en programas para jóvenes y grupos de autoayuda, como Alateen.
Published: September 2011
This brochure describes doctoral and postdoctoral fellowships. The fellowships are available to people with ethnic minority backgrounds who wish to support and improve services for people living with mental illness, substance use disorders, or both who are from underserved minority populations.