Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Parents & Caregivers
- Remove Family & Advocates
- Remove Media
- Remove Child Care Providers
- Remove Military Families as Audience
- Remove Community Coalitions
- Remove Non-Profits & Faith-Based Organizations
- Remove Adolescents as Population Group
- Remove Children of Military Parents
- Remove Talk. They Hear You.
Main page content
Published: October 2021
A guide for community leaders to use when working with the media to promote underage drinking and substance use prevention resources for parents and caregivers, educators, and other adult role models. The guide offers best practices and sample materials for engaging the media.