Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Family & Advocates
- Remove Child Care Providers
- Remove Prevention Professionals
- Remove Community Coalitions
- Remove Non-Profits & Faith-Based Organizations
- Remove Young Adults as Population Group
- Remove Families
- Remove Talk. They Hear You.
- Remove National Survey on Drug Use and Health (NSDUH)
- Remove Alcohol
Main page content
Published: October 2021A guide for community leaders to use when working with the media to promote underage drinking and substance use prevention resources for parents and caregivers, educators, and other adult role models. The guide offers best practices and sample materials for engaging the media.