Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Parents & Caregivers
- Remove Family & Advocates
- Remove Child Care Providers
- Remove Federal Tribal Partners
- Remove Non-Profits & Faith-Based Organizations
- Remove Researchers
- Remove Adolescents as Population Group
- Remove Talk. They Hear You.
- Remove Alcohol
- Remove Opioids or Opiates
Main page content
Published: October 2021A guide for community leaders to use when working with the media to promote underage drinking and substance use prevention resources for parents and caregivers, educators, and other adult role models. The guide offers best practices and sample materials for engaging the media.