Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Family & Advocates
- Remove Parents & Caregivers
- Remove Media
- Remove Child Care Providers
- Remove Military Families as Audience
- Remove Non-Profits & Faith-Based Organizations
- Remove Public Health Professionals
- Remove Adolescents as Population Group
- Remove Talk. They Hear You.
- Remove Opioids or Opiates
Main page content
Talk. They Hear You: Talking With Your Child About Opioids: Keeping Your Kids Safe - Parent Brochure
Published: June 2019This brochure is related to the public service announcement from SAMHSA's “Talk. They Hear You.” campaign encouraging parents to talk with their kids about the risks of misusing prescription pain medications and to have conversations with their kids to help them avoid taking medication that is not theirs.