Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Parents & Caregivers
- Remove Family & Advocates
- Remove Child Care Providers
- Remove Media
- Remove Military Families as Audience
- Remove Adolescents as Population Group
- Remove Young Adults as Population Group
- Remove Talk They Hear You Campaign
- Remove Talk. They Hear You.
- Remove Alcohol
Main page content
Published: October 2021A guide for community leaders to use when working with the media to promote underage drinking and substance use prevention resources for parents and caregivers, educators, and other adult role models. The guide offers best practices and sample materials for engaging the media.