Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Parents & Caregivers
- Remove Family & Advocates
- Remove Child Care Providers
- Remove Program Planners, Administrators, & Project Managers
- Remove Public Health Professionals
- Remove Substance Abuse
- Remove Young Adults as Population Group
- Remove Talk. They Hear You.
- Remove Alcohol
- Remove Marijuana
Main page content
Published: October 2021A guide for community leaders to use when working with the media to promote underage drinking and substance use prevention resources for parents and caregivers, educators, and other adult role models. The guide offers best practices and sample materials for engaging the media.