Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Family & Advocates
- Remove Child Care Providers
- Remove Program Planners, Administrators, & Project Managers
- Remove Public Officials
- Remove Young Adults as Population Group
- Remove Talk They Hear You Campaign
- Remove Talk. They Hear You.
- Remove Alcohol
- Remove Marijuana
- Remove Nicotine
Main page content
Published: October 2021A guide for community leaders to use when working with the media to promote underage drinking and substance use prevention resources for parents and caregivers, educators, and other adult role models. The guide offers best practices and sample materials for engaging the media.