Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Family & Advocates
- Remove Non-Profits & Faith-Based Organizations
- Remove Child Care Providers
- Remove English
- Remove Korean
- Remove People with Alcohol Use or Abuse Problems as Population Group
- Remove Adolescents as Population Group
- Remove Young Adults as Population Group
- Remove Substance Abuse
- Remove Education
- Remove Self-Help
- Remove Substance Abuse Screening
Main page content
Published: February 2016Provides parents of children ages 9 to 15 with the tools and information they need to start talking with their children early about the dangers of alcohol. Includes a suite of materials that helps reinforce the underage drinking prevention campaign's messages. Find the Partner Toolkit here.
Published: December 2015This Korean-language brochure gives patients information on buprenorphine and medication-assisted treatment for opioid use disorder. It describes addiction and withdrawal, how buprenorphine works, its proper use, its side effects, and how it fits with counseling in the recovery process.
Published: January 2014This brochure is for family members of people living with substance use disorders. It answers questions about substance use disorders, their symptoms, different types of treatment, and recovery. The brochure also addresses concerns of children of parents living with substance use disorders.