Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Family & Advocates
- Remove Non-Profits & Faith-Based Organizations
- Remove Child Care Providers
- Remove English
- Remove Young Adults as Population Group
- Remove People with Alcohol Use or Abuse Problems as Population Group
- Remove Children of Parents with Substance Use or Abuse Problems
- Remove Substance Abuse
- Remove Community Involvement
- Remove Education
- Remove Substance Abuse Screening
Main page content
Published: October 2021
A guide for community leaders to use when working with the media to promote underage drinking and substance use prevention resources for parents and caregivers, educators, and other adult role models. The guide offers best practices and sample materials for engaging the media.
Published: February 2016
Provides parents of children ages 9 to 15 with the tools and information they need to start talking with their children early about the dangers of alcohol. Includes a suite of materials that helps reinforce the underage drinking prevention campaign's messages. Find the Partner Toolkit here.
Published: January 2014
This brochure is for family members of people living with substance use disorders. It answers questions about substance use disorders, their symptoms, different types of treatment, and recovery. The brochure also addresses concerns of children of parents living with substance use disorders.