Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Family & Advocates
- Remove Child Care Providers
- Remove English
- Remove Adolescents as Population Group
- Remove Young Adults as Population Group
- Remove Children of Parents with Substance Use or Abuse Problems
- Remove Families
- Remove Substance Abuse
- Remove Education
- Remove Substance Abuse Screening
Main page content
Published: February 2016Provides parents of children ages 9 to 15 with the tools and information they need to start talking with their children early about the dangers of alcohol. Includes a suite of materials that helps reinforce the underage drinking prevention campaign's messages. Find the Partner Toolkit here.
Published: January 2014This brochure is for family members of people living with substance use disorders. It answers questions about substance use disorders, their symptoms, different types of treatment, and recovery. The brochure also addresses concerns of children of parents living with substance use disorders.