Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Community Coalitions
- Remove Children as Audience
- Remove Media
- Remove Non-Profits & Faith-Based Organizations
- Remove Alcohol Abuse
- Remove Children as Population Group
- Remove Substance Abuse
- Remove Talk. They Hear You.
- Remove Prevention and Reduction of Underage Drinking
- Remove Alcohol
Main page content
Published: October 2021
A guide for community leaders to use when working with the media to promote underage drinking and substance use prevention resources for parents and caregivers, educators, and other adult role models. The guide offers best practices and sample materials for engaging the media.
Published: April 2021
This fact sheet is written specifically for preteens and teens. It compares the myths with the facts about alcohol use among youth and the effects of alcohol use. This fact sheet can help parents and prevention professionals start conversations about underage drinking and alcohol misuse.