Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Children as Audience
- Remove Federal Tribal Partners
- Remove Grant Seekers & Grantees
- Remove People with Substance Use or Abuse Problems as Population Group
- Remove Children of Parents with Substance Use or Abuse Problems
- Remove Substance Abuse
- Remove Mental Health
- Remove General Public
Main page content
Published: September 2012
This brochure provides information about alcohol and substance misuse to children whose parents or friends' parents might have substance use disorder issues. It advises children to take care of themselves by communicating about the issues and joining support groups, such as Alateen.
Published: September 2011
This brochure describes doctoral and postdoctoral fellowships. The fellowships are available to people with ethnic minority backgrounds who wish to support and improve services for people living with mental illness, substance use disorders, or both who are from underserved minority populations.