Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Program Planners, Administrators, & Project Managers
- Remove Children as Audience
- Remove Non-Profits & Faith-Based Organizations
- Remove Alcohol Abuse
- Remove English
- Remove Talk. They Hear You.
- Remove Prevention and Reduction of Underage Drinking
- Remove Alcohol
- Remove Awareness
- Remove Community Involvement
Main page content
Published: October 2021A guide for community leaders to use when working with the media to promote underage drinking and substance use prevention resources for parents and caregivers, educators, and other adult role models. The guide offers best practices and sample materials for engaging the media.