Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Prevention Professionals
- Remove Community Coalitions
- Remove At-Risk
- Remove People with Mental Health Problems as Population Group
- Remove Military & Veterans as Population Group
- Remove Administration & Policy
- Remove Planning
- Remove Technology Implementation
- Remove Suicide Prevention
- Remove Crisis Intervention
- Remove Mental Health Screening
- Remove Patient Assessment
- Remove Assertive Community Treatment
Main page content
Published: March 2021
This Advisory is based on TIP 60, Using Technology-Based Therapeutic Tools in Behavioral Health Services. It provides information on synchronous and asynchronous telehealth technologies for behavioral health treatment. Factors such as technology access and implementation are addressed.
Published: September 2019
This brochure provides an overview of the Sequential Intercept Model (SIM). The SIM is a strategic planning tool that helps communities better understand the gaps and resources they have in helping those with mental illness or substance use disorders who are in the criminal justice system.
Published: December 2017
This report is an assessment of the implementation of the revised 2012 National Strategy for Suicide Prevention. The report attempts to provide a snapshot of recent efforts to implement the goals and objectives of the National Strategy for Suicide Prevention and makes suggestions for increasing the effectiveness of these implementation efforts.
Published: November 2015
This manual assists clinicians with implementing technology-assisted care. It highlights the importance of using technology-based assessments and interventions in behavioral health treatment services. The manual also discusses how technology reduces barriers to accessing care.