Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Non-Profits & Faith-Based Organizations
- Remove Prevention Professionals
- Remove Community Coalitions
- Remove Legal Community
- Remove People with Mental Health Problems as Audience
- Remove People with Mental Health Problems as Population Group
- Remove Access to Care
- Remove Planning
- Remove Evidence-Based Practices
- Remove Service Coordination
- Remove Mental Health
- Remove Substance Abuse
- Remove Integrated Care
- Remove Recovery
- Remove Mental Health Screening
- Remove Assertive Community Treatment
- Remove Referral to Treatment
Main page content
Published: June 2021This guide reviews ways that telehealth modalities can be used to provide treatment for serious mental illness and substance use disorders among adults, distills the research into recommendations for practice, and provides examples of how these recommendations can be implemented.
Published: March 2021This Advisory is based on TIP 55, Behavioral Health Services for People Who Are Homeless. It addresses the fundamentals of how providers and administrators can employ approaches to address the complex challenges of providing integrated treatment services to clients experiencing homelessness.
Published: September 2019This brochure provides an overview of the Sequential Intercept Model (SIM). The SIM is a strategic planning tool that helps communities better understand the gaps and resources they have in helping those with mental illness or substance use disorders who are in the criminal justice system.
Published: November 2015This manual offers skills and resources to service providers working with people who are experiencing homelessness or at risk of homelessness. It outlines types of homelessness and stages of recovery, including substance use screening and supportive treatment. Access the literature review.