Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Professional Care Providers
- Remove Disaster Response Workers as Audience
- Remove Family & Advocates
- Remove Planning
- Remove Access to Care
- Remove Appropriateness
- Remove Disaster Behavioral Health Information Series
- Remove Practitioner/Professional
- Remove Awareness
- Remove Trauma-Informed Care
Main page content
Published: September 2019This brochure provides an overview of the Sequential Intercept Model (SIM). The SIM is a strategic planning tool that helps communities better understand the gaps and resources they have in helping those with mental illness or substance use disorders who are in the criminal justice system.
Published: January 1999This guide offers resources for those working with children in the wake of disaster. It discusses theories of child development as applied to a youth experiencing the fear, anxiety, and trauma of disaster. The guide also offers practical suggestions, case studies, and a resource guide.