Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Program Planners, Administrators, & Project Managers
- Remove Disaster Response Workers as Audience
- Remove Mental Illness
- Remove Depression
- Remove Suicide
- Remove People with Mental Health Problems as Population Group
- Remove At-Risk
- Remove Foster Care Children
- Remove Training & Continuing Education
- Remove Service Coordination
- Remove Mental Health
- Remove Crisis Intervention
- Remove Supported Employment
- Remove Family Treatment Approach
Main page content
Published: March 2010This toolkit offers evidence-based practices to help public officials develop family psychoeducation mental health programs. The programs create a partnership between consumers, families, practitioners, and supporters. The kit includes a brochure (English, Spanish), nine booklets, a PowerPoint presentation, and a introductory video.
Published: February 2010This kit provides practice principles for supported employment, an approach to vocational rehabilitation for people living with serious mental illness. The kit promotes the belief that everyone living with serious mental illness is capable of working competitively in the community.
Published: October 2008This toolkit offers tools to implement the evidence-based practice of Assertive Community Treatment (ACT). ACT offers customized, community-based services for people living with mental illness. The toolkit includes a brochure (English, Spanish), a PowerPoint presentation, and an introductory video.