Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Program Planners, Administrators, & Project Managers
- Remove Disaster Response Workers as Audience
- Remove Mental Illness
- Remove Depression
- Remove Suicide
- Remove People with Mental Health Problems as Population Group
- Remove Foster Care Children
- Remove Service Coordination
- Remove Training & Continuing Education
- Remove Consumer Affairs
- Remove Treatment Models
- Remove Mental Health
- Remove Crisis Intervention
- Remove Supported Employment
Main page content
Published: June 2021This guide reviews ways that telehealth modalities can be used to provide treatment for serious mental illness and substance use disorders among adults, distills the research into recommendations for practice, and provides examples of how these recommendations can be implemented.
Published: February 2010This kit provides practice principles for supported employment, an approach to vocational rehabilitation for people living with serious mental illness. The kit promotes the belief that everyone living with serious mental illness is capable of working competitively in the community.
Published: October 2008This toolkit offers tools to implement the evidence-based practice of Assertive Community Treatment (ACT). ACT offers customized, community-based services for people living with mental illness. The toolkit includes a brochure (English, Spanish), a PowerPoint presentation, and an introductory video.