Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Program Planners, Administrators, & Project Managers
- Remove People with Mental Health Problems as Population Group
- Remove Military & Veterans as Population Group
- Remove Cultural Competence
- Remove Treatment & Recovery Models
- Remove Mental Health
- Remove Crisis Intervention
- Remove Mental Health Promotion
- Remove Primary Care
Main page content
Published: February 2010This kit provides practice principles for supported employment, an approach to vocational rehabilitation for people living with serious mental illness. The kit promotes the belief that everyone living with serious mental illness is capable of working competitively in the community.
Published: October 2008This toolkit offers tools to implement the evidence-based practice of Assertive Community Treatment (ACT). ACT offers customized, community-based services for people living with mental illness. The toolkit includes a brochure (English, Spanish), a PowerPoint presentation, and an introductory video.