Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Program Planners, Administrators, & Project Managers
- Remove Disaster Response Workers as Audience
- Remove Cultural Competence
- Remove Service Coordination
- Remove Mental Health
- Remove Practitioner/Professional
- Remove Crisis Intervention
- Remove Mental Health Promotion
- Remove Supported Employment
Main page content
Published: February 2010This kit provides practice principles for supported employment, an approach to vocational rehabilitation for people living with serious mental illness. The kit promotes the belief that everyone living with serious mental illness is capable of working competitively in the community.
Published: October 2008This toolkit offers tools to implement the evidence-based practice of Assertive Community Treatment (ACT). ACT offers customized, community-based services for people living with mental illness. The toolkit includes a brochure (English, Spanish), a PowerPoint presentation, and an introductory video.
Published: January 1999This guide offers resources for those working with children in the wake of disaster. It discusses theories of child development as applied to a youth experiencing the fear, anxiety, and trauma of disaster. The guide also offers practical suggestions, case studies, and a resource guide.