Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Legal Community
- Remove People with Substance Use or Abuse Problems as Audience
- Remove Grant Seekers & Grantees
- Remove People with Alcohol Use or Abuse Problems as Audience
- Remove Brochure
- Remove Guidelines or Manual
- Remove Mental Illness
- Remove Alcohol Abuse
- Remove Violence
- Remove People with Mental Health Problems as Population Group
- Remove People with Substance Use or Abuse Problems as Population Group
- Remove People with Alcohol Use or Abuse Problems as Population Group
- Remove Mental Health
Main page content
Anger Management for Substance Abuse and Mental Health Clients: A Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy Manual
Published: October 2019
This updated manual contains a 12-week cognitive–behavioral anger management group treatment model. The content includes specific instructions and suggested remarks for group leaders, and exercises for group members. This model will work in a variety of clinical settings, and with diverse audiences.
Published: September 2019
This brochure provides an overview of the Sequential Intercept Model (SIM). The SIM is a strategic planning tool that helps communities better understand the gaps and resources they have in helping those with mental illness or substance use disorders who are in the criminal justice system.
Published: September 2011
This brochure describes doctoral and postdoctoral fellowships. The fellowships are available to people with ethnic minority backgrounds who wish to support and improve services for people living with mental illness, substance use disorders, or both who are from underserved minority populations.