Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Program Planners, Administrators, & Project Managers
- Remove Family & Advocates
- Remove Professional Care Providers
- Remove Information Professionals
- Remove Adolescents as Population Group
- Remove Foster Care Children
- Remove Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender
- Remove Planning
- Remove Administration & Policy
- Remove Training & Continuing Education
- Remove Talk They Hear You Campaign
- Remove Education
- Remove Integrated Care
- Remove Suicide Prevention
Main page content
Published: February 2016Provides parents of children ages 9 to 15 with the tools and information they need to start talking with their children early about the dangers of alcohol. Includes a suite of materials that helps reinforce the underage drinking prevention campaign's messages. Find the Partner Toolkit here.
Published: October 2013Proporciona herramientas para ayudar a organizar un día para el diálogo comunitario acerca de la salud mental. Habla sobre la logística de encontrar un lugar, formar una red de socios; reclutar participantes y facilitadores, organizar la reunión e identificar las medidas de seguimiento. Nota: Habrá copias impresas de este documento disponibles en el futuro cercano.
Published: June 2012This toolkit assists high schools and school districts in designing and implementing strategies to prevent suicide and promote behavioral health. The toolkit includes tools to implement a multifaceted suicide prevention program that responds to the needs and cultures of students. Access the high school kit promotional flyer.