Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Program Planners, Administrators, & Project Managers
- Remove Family & Advocates
- Remove Information Professionals
- Remove English
- Remove Adolescents as Population Group
- Remove Foster Care Children
- Remove Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender
- Remove Talk They Hear You Campaign
- Remove Administration & Policy
- Remove Planning
- Remove Training & Continuing Education
- Remove Education
- Remove Community Involvement
- Remove Integrated Care
- Remove Suicide Prevention
Main page content
Published: October 2021A guide for community leaders to use when working with the media to promote underage drinking and substance use prevention resources for parents and caregivers, educators, and other adult role models. The guide offers best practices and sample materials for engaging the media.
Published: February 2016Provides parents of children ages 9 to 15 with the tools and information they need to start talking with their children early about the dangers of alcohol. Includes a suite of materials that helps reinforce the underage drinking prevention campaign's messages. Find the Partner Toolkit here.
Published: June 2012This toolkit assists high schools and school districts in designing and implementing strategies to prevent suicide and promote behavioral health. The toolkit includes tools to implement a multifaceted suicide prevention program that responds to the needs and cultures of students. Access the high school kit promotional flyer.