Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Professional Care Providers
- Remove Family & Advocates
- Remove Program Planners, Administrators, & Project Managers
- Remove Mature Adults as Audience
- Remove Fact Sheet
- Remove Meeting Summary
- Remove English
- Remove People with Substance Use or Abuse Problems as Population Group
- Remove Males
- Remove Disaster Response Workers as Population Group
- Remove Military & Veterans as Population Group
- Remove Older Adults as Population Group
Main page content
Published: January 2021
The EAP Prescription Drug Toolkit and Fact Sheets provide guidance related to counseling, referrals, and follow-up services (e.g., alternatives to prescription drugs, workplace drug misuse and relapse prevention, dangers of combined drug use, screenings, and evaluations before returning to work).
Published: April 2018
This fact sheet serves as a guide for individuals seeking behavioral health treatment. It provides three necessary steps to complete prior to utilizing a treatment center and the five signs of a quality treatment center, which include a review of the accreditation, medication, evidence-based practices, position on the role of families, and support networks.
Published: November 2017
The Rx Pain Medications. Know the Options. Get the Facts. is a series of 13 fact sheets designed to increase awareness of the risks associated with prescription opioid use and misuse, as well as to educate patients who are prescribed opioids for pain about the risks and to provide resources on methods for alternative pain management. This particular fact sheet focuses on using Naloxone as a deterrent to overdose.