Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Program Planners, Administrators, & Project Managers
- Remove Family & Advocates
- Remove Prevention Professionals
- Remove Non-Profits & Faith-Based Organizations
- Remove People in the Criminal Justice System
- Remove Children & Families of Patients
- Remove Families
- Remove Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender
- Remove Crisis Intervention
- Remove Education
Main page content
Published: June 2019This action brief provides rural communities recommended strategies for adapting promising or proven interventions to better support crisis response and pre-arrest diversion in their communities. It is the first of three briefs developed from the SAMHSA Pre-Arrest Diversion Expert Panel.
Published: September 2014This guide highlights the use of medication-assisted treatment (MAT) for opioid use disorder in drug courts. It reviews effective medications, including methadone, buprenorphine, and naltrexone. The guide also provides strategies to increase the use of MAT in drug court programs.