Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Family & Advocates
- Remove National Tribal Organizations
- Remove Fact Sheet
- Remove Adolescents as Population Group
- Remove People with Alcohol Use or Abuse Problems as Population Group
- Remove People with Mental Health Problems as Population Group
- Remove Appropriateness
- Remove Evidence-Based Practices
- Remove Planning
- Remove Practitioner/Professional
Main page content
Published: April 2018This fact sheet serves as a guide for individuals seeking behavioral health treatment. It provides three necessary steps to complete prior to utilizing a treatment center and the five signs of a quality treatment center, which include a review of the accreditation, medication, evidence-based practices, position on the role of families, and support networks.
Published: December 2016This fact sheet, developed for American Indian and Alaska Native audiences and organizations serving Indian Country, provides an overview of the Gathering of Native Americans (GONA) curriculum. For Alaska Native villages, this curriculum is called a Gathering of Alaska Natives (GOAN).