Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Professional Care Providers
- Remove Prevention Professionals
- Remove Family & Advocates
- Remove Policymakers
- Remove People with Mental Health Problems as Population Group
- Remove People with Substance Use or Abuse Problems as Population Group
- Remove People in the Juvenile Justice System
- Remove External Communication & Cooperation
- Remove Workforce Development
- Remove Health Promotion
- Remove Patient Assessment
- Remove Counseling
Main page content
Published: August 2018
This quick guide contains an overview of the challenges associated with tobacco cessation and the benefits of being tobacco-free for individuals as well as those of a smoke-free workplace. It also includes tips that substance use disorder treatment settings can use to implement their own tobacco cessation programs.
Published: August 2016
Esta guía ofrece herramientas e información para organizar activadas comunitarias para mejorar el bienestar en las comunidades locales, de manera que fomenten la recuperación de las personas con trastornos de salud mental y de consumo de sustancias. La guía explica qué actividades se pueden planificar, cómo establecer colaboraciones o alianzas con otras organizaciones y formas de implementar las actividades comunitarias.
Published: January 2004
This manual guides disaster response workers in assisting survivors of mass violence and terrorism and their families. It discusses basic counseling skills, when to refer to mental health services, populations with special needs, and stress prevention and management for workers.