Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Family & Advocates
- Remove Policymakers
- Remove Depression
- Remove Co-Occurring Disorders
- Remove English
- Remove People with Mental Health Problems as Population Group
- Remove People with Substance Use or Abuse Problems as Population Group
- Remove Military & Veterans as Population Group
Main page content
Published: June 2022The Safety Plan is a 5”x7” pad, similar to a prescription pad, with 50 sheets of pull off plans. The intended use is for counselors, therapists, clinicians, and others working with people in need of safety plans. It is modified from Stanley & Brown. This item comes in packs of 5.
Prevention and Treatment of Anxiety, Depression, and Suicidal Thoughts and Behaviors Among College Students
Published: September 2021This guide reviews literature on treating college students’ mental health concerns, such as anxiety, depression, and suicidal thoughts and behaviors; distills the research into recommendations for practice; and provides examples of the ways that these recommendations can be implemented.